Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thinking of making a change...

Well, here I go...day 1 of trying to do better with my blog. I have neglected it quite a bit over the past year or so. I hate that I haven't kept it as up to date as I wanted to. But thanks to my wonderful friend, AMANDA, I realized that there are people whom I love that I don't necessarily get to see or talk to all the time, but I would love for them to stay up-to-date with what's going on in our lives and how much Kinley changes every day!

When I first started this blog, Kinley was the only thing on my mind! While she is still very much the main thing on my mind, I have come to realize that there is so much more to our lives as a family. And I pray and hope that one day there will be more additions to our family. We grow and change everyday, both together and separately, and I'm thinking about creating a new blog (that I would link to this one...) that would be more about us all as a family. My dilemma is a name. If you have any suggestions for what our new and improved "family blog" could be called, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment