Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prayer Request & Praise

I have a prayer request that I want to share with everyone who reads my blog. I don't know this person, but I found her blog through another person's blog. Her name is Kelly and her baby's name is Harper. Kelly delivered Harper on Friday, but the baby isn't doing very well. I don't really know many details. I know that this family lives in Northwest Arkansas and that the baby was transferred to a children's hospital in Tulsa. She is in critical condition last I read.

Now for the praise...after hearing about this girl and her baby, it hit me that things with Kinley could have easily gone another direction. We are so lucky that she was born healthy and is still healthy so far. God is so amazing and I am so thankful to him for blessing me with such a beautiful and healthy little girl. I hope I never take her or her health for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment