Monday, July 6, 2009

Kinley is 8-Months-Old

First, I have to start this post by saying THANK YOU to Jeremy for fixing my laptop!!! It works again so I am now able to upload pictures again! Yeah! There will probably be many updates coming in the next couple of weeks as I try to catch up on all that I've missed while my computer was "out of commission."

On Sunday, July 5, Kinley Grace was 8-months-old. I can hardly believe my little baby is growing up so fast. Here are a few things about her right now:
  • She can sit up by herself.
  • She gets up on all fours, but can't quite crawl yet.
  • She eats squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, and applesauce.
  • She just started waving "bye-bye" last week, but she only does it if she is the one leaving.
  • She smiles and laughs all of the time.
  • She is now at her new daycare (which I love!!!)
  • She has a new cousin, Caden Ryne Floyd. He was actually born on her 7-month "birthday".
  • She "talks" and squeals all of the time.
  • She loves her "big girl toys": her car keys and her cell phone. Of course, their not real but she loves them.

Well she is fussing, so I've got to go, but I'll leave you with a few of her 8-month shots.












2 comments: