Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here we are just 3 days from Kinley's arrival! Today I have been trying to do some cleaning and organizing but have not made much progress because my belly hinders my ability to move things around that I want to move. We have our annual costume party tonight with our friends from church!
I want to share a few pictures from our showers. We had 3 great showers and I want to say thank you to everyone who helped with one, came to one, or was in some way involved! We received so many wonderful gifts and we are so thankful to our friends and families for helping us get ready for Kinley!


Lauren, Holly, Me, and Amanda at my first shower!

The diaper cake Amanda made, the enlarged ultrasound picture of Kinley,

and the adorable cake from my first shower.

The cake at the church shower

Amber and I. She wrote everything down for me at the church shower.

Gifts at my work shower



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and Bryan, Haley! I know if I'm this excited you must be going crazy! I can't wait to see you and Bryan tomorrow and meet little Kinley :)

    ReplyDelete