Friday, November 14, 2008

Pictures...Finally!!

Well, I finally got all of my pictures on a CD so I could upload them. I have included a lot of them in this post but for some reason, they're in the reverse order of what I wanted them in...sorry.

Kinley had her first pediatrician appointment on Monday and it went really good. She has lost one ounce since coming home from the hospital, though. So they are going to monitor her weight over the next few weeks to make sure she gains.

We went on our first "outing" yesterday. I took her to see my mom at work and give her a CD with all of the pictures. She showed her off to everyone at work. Then we went to see my grandparents.

Unfortunately, she's had some difficulties finishing her bottles and started spitting up a lot. Then last night she spit up a lot in her bassinet and was coughing a lot. She then had an epidsode of projectile vomiting after a bottle this morning. So we went to see the pediatrician again this morning. I was worried about reflux and the doctor confirmed my concerns. She started Kinley on a reflux medication today and we're going to see if it helps. She had gained 2 ounces, though, so that was good news! Hopefully, this med will help her and then in a few months, she'll grow out of it.



First trip to the pediatrician

First bath

She's laying in front of a little heater and she liked it!



Already a daddy's girl!



Second family photo



Stretching her long legs out


First family photo...minutes after her birth




He is such a proud daddy!



Being weighed and measured...5 lbs. 10 oz. and 19.5 inches long



Me and Manda at 6:30 am before starting my induction



Early in the morning before staring my induction

1 comment: