Sunday, February 22, 2009

Something new...

I'm going to try something new with my blog. When I first started it, I intended for it to be all about Kinley and our family. It will still be mostly about her, but I want to start sharing some "Mommy Thoughts" and "Mommy Reviews". I know that some of my favorite things I use are because someone else told me about them. Whenever I shop for something, I always read all the reveiws I can find before I make my decision. I am also big into all of the books because I like to know what to expect. So I thought that I could use my blog to not only share stories and pictures of Kinley and our family, but to also share some of my experiences with products or helpful tips. So if you know anyone who is a new or expectant mom, then please feel free to share my blog with them. I would love to create a community of moms who share tips that worked for them or products that they love. I'm sure there's not a mom out there who wouldn't love to know what really works for real moms!






My first "Mommy Review" is actually about 2 JJ Cole products:

This is the JJ Cole System Bag. I love it! I have the red one pictured. It is stylish and functional. I can fit a change of clothes, diapers, formula, bottles, desitin, toys, my camera, and my wallet in this bag. My husband gets frustrated with it, but I love it. My favorite part is the changing pad. It actually folds open as opposed to others where the pad has to be pulled out and unfolded and then put back in. It has a zipper slot on the inside that can hold at least 2 diapers. On the outside, you can fit your travel wipes case. It also has a handle that unsnaps so you can attach it to any bag or stroller. I use the changing pad with whatever diaper bag or purse I'm using. I wish JJ Cole would sell it by itself, but the only way I know how to get it right now is by buying this bag. This bag also comes with stroller hooks which I love! I leave them on the handle of my stroller and just clip my bag to them whenever I use it. This keep my bag where I can reach it and I can use the compartment underneath for extra stuff or shopping bags.


This is the JJ Cole BundleMe. The top and bottom of this product come completely apart. You put the bottom section down in the carseat and pull the straps and buckles through. Then you can zip on the top section. It creates a little sleeping bag-type thing. You don't have to worry about blankets falling off or your baby not being warm enough. It is so easy and if you have to get out when its rainy or windy, you can hold the flap up with your hand or lightly lay it over the baby until you get inside. I put it in Kinley's carseat when she was about a week old and have used it ever since. You can also put it in a stoller once they are no longer using their carseat as much. There is a toddler size, too!

So this is a trial run for the tips and reviews. Please let me know what you think. And if you have any specific questions, please ask. I know I've only been a mom for 3 and a half months, but we all learn something new everyday. I'm sure we all have something that other moms would find helpful. I'm not saying that I am an expert by any means. I'm just a mom who loves her baby and would love to reach other moms out there. I need all the tips and reviews I can get, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment