Saturday, April 18, 2009

"It won't be like this for long..."

I don't know if everyone listens to country music, but Darius Rucker has a song called, "It won't be like this for long." Its about kids growing up, and it makes me want to cry every time I hear it. I was just thinking that it would be a good title for this post which is filled with pictures from different days and different things with Kinley. I try to treasure these moments because I know it won't be like this for long.
The Friday night before Easter, Bryan had dress rehearsal for the Easter play at our church so me and Kinley went to bed early and then we moved her to her bed when Bryan got home.
This is Saturday morning before Easter. She comes in the bed sometimes on weekend mornings. This is her new favorite sleeping position.

Playing with her Daddy

What a beautiful face!

Playing on the floor with mommy

I love this one!

I think she could be a baby model...but I am her mom!

Look how big she's gotten. She is now bigger than the pad we've been laying her on since her first bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment