Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kinley Rolled Over!

On Monday, April 13, Kinley rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time! Unfortunately, she did it that morning at the babysitter's house. I'm going to sound crazy, but I cried. I was so sad that I missed the first time. We had been trying and trying so hard. I have a ton of short videos of her trying to roll over and I was really hoping to catch the first time on video. I'm so proud of her but still sad that I missed it! But that night, I layed her on her belly and she immediately showed me what she could do! Here is the video:

Here are some pictures of her rolling over that night:

I am such a proud mommy! Its crazy how many pictures and videos I have of this little girl! I think I probably keep Walmart's Photo Department in business all by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment