Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Camera

Well, our camera that we have had for over 4 years finally gave out on us. I was a little sad to see it go because it has been every where with us and it took pictures that helped create so many memories for us. I got it for my 20th birthday. We took it with us to St. Louis, Chicago, Hot Springs, Branson, and Our Honeymoon! We took pictures with it at our wedding and when Kinley was born! We will probably hang on to it because I'm a crazy sentimental girl.

Now for the good news....We got a new camera! I love it! It is small and it uses a rechargeable litium ion battery that has lasted for almost 2 weeks so far on one charge. It takes the pictures really fast so we don't miss all the cute things that Kinley does. It takes really clear, crisp pictures! We are very pleased. By the way, it is an Olympus Stylus 1010.
Here is the first picture I took with the new camera!
You can add words to pictures

Here is one of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment