Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kinley's First Easter

Kinley had a great first Easter. She looked beautiful! My mom wanted to buy her Easter dress so we went shopping together and found this dress and I fell in love! I thought it was perfect. I just wish is hadn't rained the whole day so we could have gotten some pictures outside. We went to church and then we went to lunch at my parents' house. That night Bryan was in the Easter play again and I worked the nursery.


Here is Kinley at my parents' house with the Easter basket they got her.

Mommy & Kinley

Our family on Easter...unfortunately Bryan was kind of closing his eyes


Kinley with Mommy & Gigi


Kinley and Uncle G (my brother, Grayson)


Here she is being cute!

Kinley & Coach (my daddy)
Kinley with Mommy & Uncle G

Kinley with Coach and Gigi

No shoes with her toes flaring out

This is Easter night with the basket we got her

Kinley & Mommy with her Easter bib on

Here is Bryan reading Kinley the Easter book my parents got her before going to bed that night

No comments:

Post a Comment