Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Recents...

This past week, Kinley has turned 4 weeks old and then 1 month old. I would say she's getting so big, but she really isn't. She is starting to fit into her newborn clothes better, but she's still a petite little thing. She's awake a lot more and she looks around a lot trying to figure everything out. She is so sweet and really only cries or fusses when she's hungry or really tired. This past week, Kinley also stayed with her first "babysitter". I had to take myself to the emergency room last Thursday because I was having extreme pain in my left side. I had to drop Kinley off with Lindsay (LiLi) who is going to be taking care of Kinley when I go back to work. It turns out I had/have 3 kidney stones on my left side. I pretty much slept for the next 2 days on pain pills while Bryan stayed home from work and took care of me and Kinley. He was great. Here are some recent pictures of Kinley that I haven't been able to upload and share until now...
Kinley's 4 week picture...I follow a blog of a friend of a friend and I stole this idea from her

Kinley on her 1 month birthday looking up at me from her pack'n'play

Kinley sleeping on the couch one day while I was on the computer

Kinley sleeping on me...this is her favorite position

Hanging out with her daddy (sleeping) while he was home for lunch one day

Looking up at me from her pack'n'play

Maggie (my brother's girlfriend) & Kinley

Sleeping in front of her heater in the bathroom before a bath
She loves her Uncle G...and he loves her, too

No comments:

Post a Comment