Monday, December 8, 2008

1st Thanksgiving

Wow! Its been 2 weeks since the last time I posted. Kinley has had a lot of "firsts" in those 2 weeks. I also have a lot of pictures to share so this may be a long post. We have a lot to catch up on. I am going to make it all separate posts, though.

She had her first Thankgiving. We went to my parents' house for lunch and then to Bryan's Mimi & Papa's for dinner. After dinner we stopped by Bryan's dad so he could see Kinley, too. It was her longest day away from home. We had to pack a lot of formula, bottles, and diapers. But Kinley did great and everyone had a good time.


Kinley with my parents and brother (her Coach, G'Ma, and Uncle G)

Our Family

Me & Kinley with my Granny & Papaw

Kinley with my Granny Phillips

4 Generations of Phillips/Hooker women:
My Granny Phillips, my mom, me, and Kinley






No comments:

Post a Comment