Monday, March 9, 2009

4 Months Old!!!

I'm at work right now so I will try to get the pictures up tonight or tomorrow sometime. But Kinley was 4 months old last Thursday! She had her 4-month check-up and she weighed 11 lbs. 11 oz. and was 23 1/2" long! She is so much bigger than when we brought her home. She got 4 shots which she did not like at all, but she recovered quickly. She napped on and off the rest of the day. She is doing better for the most part. She still has some drainage and coughs occassionally. She is still on her antibiotics for the ear infection, but her doctor said her left ear already looked better on Thursday. We have increased her formula to 6 oz. every 4 hours! Which is great for everyone because she's eating less often. She handled being sick so well. She was never very cranky or agitated. She just seemed to want to sleep a lot. Her and I took a nap yesterday afternoon which was nice. I've been sick as well, but hopefully I'm almost over it. Yesterday, I took Kinley on her first walk. It was such a pretty day. She fell asleep in the stroller. I think she may be starting to teethe because she tries to chew on her hands and her pacifier every chance she gets. I have to go for now, but hopefully I can get her 4 month pictures up soon and I have some really cute ones from this weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment