Saturday, March 14, 2009

Teething, Toys, Birthdays

I'm pretty sure that Kinley is starting to teeth. She's had some episodes where she is very upset. She screams and cries for a long time. She has also been chewing on anything she can get in her mouth. Last night we were at my parents house when Kinley had one of her episodes. Mom got out a set of teethers someone gave her. Kinley loved this one that was shaped like a turtle. The teething rings I have been giving her were all a little big and hard for her to get in her mouth.

I have a new "toy" also. My parents got me a Flip video camera for my birthday. I love it! I made this video with it:



I would recommend a Flip video camera to anyone. I think they're especially great for moms. Its so small and light, you can keep it in your diaper bag. You'll never have to miss a cute moment again! They're also very affordable.

Be prepared to see lots of videos on here now!!!

Kinley and I also want to say "Happy Birthday, Manda!" Today is my best friend, Amanda's birthday. My birthday was the 12th. We try to celebrate on the 13th and we call it our "joint birthday". We didn't get to this year but we are hoping to get together this week to celebrate. Hope you had a great day, Manda.

Manda and I on my birthday 2 years ago.

This is the beautiful (and delicious) cookie cake that Manda gave me for my birthday last year

No comments:

Post a Comment