Monday, March 2, 2009

A Sick Little Girl

Our sweet little girl is now our sick little girl. I've been developing a cold over the past week and then on Friday, Kinley developed a low-grade fever. Then she started getting snotty. Then came the sneezing and the coughing. Well, she continued to run a low-grade fever on and off all weekend so I decided to take her into the pediatrician this morning. Fortunately, the doctor thinks its just a cold, but she was beginning to develop a left ear infection so she is now on antibiotics. She's been sleeping a lot on mommy this weekend and I think we're about to take another nap. I hate that she's sick, but I have enjoyed spending some time with her. She's been quite the little trooper, just like always. She hasn't been too fussy. She did throw up after two of her bottles yesterday so we went through a lot of clothes.

Here she is napping in our bed Saturday afternoon


Here she grabbed a kleenex and I thought it was just adorable!


This is after we got home from the doctor before her first dose of antibiotics


No comments:

Post a Comment