Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prayer Request

I was just reading a blog that I follow and heard about a family who just lost their 8-month-old son. He died in his sleep. Their names are Cyrstal & Spencer and their son's name is Sage. So far, the cause of death is still pending one final test, but so far there has been nothing wrong found. Please remember this couple and their family in your prayers. Their website is: http://spencer-crystal5.blogspot.com/. From reading this blog and http://sagelawrenceeldredge.blogspot.com/, it sounds like they have a large extended family and a church family. They feel like their son had finished his mission and that the Lord has taken him home. I am amazed by the peace they felt almost immediately. This story really hit hard with me because Kinley is almost 5 months old and has been sleeping so well since she was 7 weeks old. I had started to worry less about her when she is asleep in her crib, but now I realize that something can happen at any age. All we can do is pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment